Harissa Spiced Prawn Tacos
with roast baby potatoes
Spiced prawns and refreshing fresh veg salsa are the perfect thing to fill up a soft and fluffy tortilla fresh from the oven. A dollop of cooling creme fraiche and a side of spiced baby potatoes rounds out a healthy and taste meal.
Harissa Spice Mix
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways, quartering any larger pieces. Pop onto a lined baking tray.
- Toss with half the harissa spice, salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Arrange the potato pieces cut-side down.
- Roast on the top shelf of the oven until fork tender, 25-35 mins.
- Halve, peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Trim the cucumber, then quarter lengthways. Chop widthways into small pieces.
- Cut the tomato into 2cm chunks.
- Pop the veg into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop the prawns. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw prawns.
- Pop into a bowl along with the remaining harissa spice, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil (double for 4p).
- Leave aside to marinate.
- When the potatoes have 5 mins left to cook, place a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the prawns.
- Fry until cooked through, 4-5 mins. IMPORTANT: Prawns are cooked when pink on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- Meanwhile, pop the tortillas into the oven to warm, 1-2 mins.
- Season the creme fraiche to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tomato and onion salsa between the tortillas.
- Scatter the harissa prawns over the top.
- Drizzle over the cooling creme fraiche.
- Serve with spiced baby potatoes alongside.