Curried Chicken Loaded Naan
with tomato salad and sweet chilli sauce
Warm and golden baked flatbreads are topped with vibrant baby gem and tomato salad as well as slightly spicy curried chicken in this simple recipe that's easy to assemble but filled with flavour.
Diced Chicken Breast
Red Wine Vinegar
Rogan Josh Curry Paste
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Dried Chilli Flakes
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9.
- Halve, peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the chicken and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 8-10 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw chicken and its packaging. Chicken is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
TIP: Notice a stronger smell from your chicken? Don’t worry, this is normal due to packaging we use to keep it fresh.
- While the chicken cooks, pop the naan onto a baking tray.
- Bake until warm and starting to turn golden, 3-4 mins. Turn halfway through.
- Meanwhile, trim the baby gem, halve lengthways and thinly slice widthways.
- Cut the tomato into 1cm chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp oil, ½ tsp sugar (double both for 4p), salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Just before serving, toss the baby gem and tomato through the dressing.
- When the chicken is cooked, reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir the rogan josh paste into the pan along with 50ml water (double for 4p).
- Simmer until thickened and slightly reduced, 3-4 mins.
- Once simmered, add ½ tsp sugar, 1 tbsp butter (double both for 4p) and the honey to the pan. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the flatbread bases to your plates.
- Scatter over the baby gem and tomato salad.
- Load on the curried chicken and onion.
- Finish with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce and a sprinkling of chilli flakes (use less if you don't like spice).