BBQ Sweetcorn Naanizza
with potato salad
This naan bread-pizza hybrid is deceptively delicious. Perfect for families, this is a simple dish that's as fun to make as it is to eat. Creamy potato salad with zippy scallions adds another exciting element to an already enticing meal!
Central American Style Spice Mix
(Contains Egg, Mustard)
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9. Boil a large pot of salted water for the potatoes.
- Halve the baby potatoes (quarter larger potatoes).
- When boiling, add the potatoes to the water, lower the heat to medium and cook until fork tender, 12-18 mins.
- Once cooked, drain in a colander and return to the pot, off the heat. Cover with a lid to keep warm.
TIP: If you’re in a hurry you can boil the water in your kettle.
- Meanwhile, halve, peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Place a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the onion to the pan and fry until softened, stirring occasionally, 4-5 mins.
- Meanwhile, drain the sweetcorn.
- In a bowl, mix together tomato paste, 1 tsp of water and ½ tsp of sugar (double both for 4p).
- Pop the naans onto a lined baking tray.
- Divide the tomato sauce between the naans. Use the back of a spoon to spread the sauce evenly over the surface, leaving a 1cm border around the edge.
- Add the sweetcorn and Central American spice to the pan and fry until fragrant, 2-3 mins.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Top the naans with the spiced sweetcorn and onion.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Transfer your naanizzas to the top shelf of the oven and bake until the cheese is golden and bubbling, 6-7 mins.
- While the naanizzas bake, trim and thinly slice the scallion.
- When the potatoes are cooked and drained, stir through the aioli and sliced scallion to make your potato salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When the naanizzas are ready, share between plates.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the top.
- Serve the potato salad alongside.