Panko Crusted Salmon and Potato Wedges
with roasted cherry tomato and courgette
Perfectly pink salmon is coated with crispy breadcrumbs and paired with tender roast tomatoes and courgette in a nourishing recipe that also features a sumptuous sauce and golden crispy potato wedges.
(Contains Egg, Mustard)
(Contains Barley, Mustard, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9.
- Chop the potatoes into 2cm wide wedges (peeling optional).
- Pop the wedges onto a large (lined) baking tray.
- Toss with salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Spread out in a single layer. Roast on the top shelf until golden, 25-35 mins. Turn halfway through.
TIP: Use two baking trays if necessary.
- Meanwhile, trim the courgette and quarter lengthways. Chop widthways into small pieces.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Zest and quarter the lemon.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with 1 tbsp oil (double for 4p).
- Add the garlic, courgette and cherry tomatoes to another lined baking tray. Toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon alongside the veg and season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw fish.
- Spread the mayo over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Spoon the breadcrumb mix onto each fillet. Press down firmly with the back of the spoon to ensure it adheres.
- Place the tray on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden, 15-20 mins. IMPORTANT: Salmon is cooked when opaque in the middle.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp sugar, the juice of two lemon wedges (double all for 4p), mustard and lemon zest to a bowl.
- Mix well to make your drizzle.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Share the crispy potato wedges between plates.
- Serve roast veg, crumbed salmon and remaining lemon wedges alongside.
- Finish with a drizzle of the lemon mustard sauce.