with couscous and Greek style cheese
Feel like eating something fancy but don't want to spend all evening in the kitchen? This speedy ratatouille is ready in a flash but still filled with flavour—and looks great on the plate!
Under 650 calories
Total Time25 minutes
Cooking Time20 minutes
(Contains Wheat May be present Soya)
Chopped Tomato with Onion & Garlic
Greek Style Cheese
Not included in your delivery
Energy (kcal)484 kcal
Energy (kJ)2023 kJ
of which saturates9.6 g
of which sugars24.9 g
Dietary Fiber2.7 g
Due to the different suppliers we purchase our products from, nutritional facts per meal can vary from the website to what is received in the delivered box, depending on your region.
•Pan with Lid
- Pour 200ml water (500ml for 4p) into a medium pot along with the stock powder.
- Bring to the boil.
- When boiling, remove from the heat, stir in the couscous and pop a lid on the pot.
- Leave aside, covered, for 8-10 mins or until ready to serve.
TIP: If you're in a hurry you can boil the water in your kettle.
- Trim the aubergine, then cut into roughly 2cm pieces.
- Halve the bell pepper and discard the core and seeds. Chop into 2cm chunks.
- Roughly tear the basil leaves.
- Place a large pan over high heat with a good glug of oil.
- Once hot, fry the aubergine and pepper until charred, 7-9 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
TIP: By stirring only every so often you'll allow the veg to pick up a nice colour.
- Reduce the heat of the pan to medium-high.
- Add the paprika, chopped tomato, ½ tsp sugar (double for 4p), and half the torn basil.
- Cover and simmer for 5-7 mins.
- Add a splash of water to loosen the sauce if necessary.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Once everything is ready, fluff up the couscous with a fork.
- Crumble the Greek style cheese into small pieces.
- Serve the ratatouille on a bed of fluffy couscous.
- Top with the crumbled Greek style cheese.
- Drizzle over a little balsamic glaze.
- Finish with a sprinkling of torn basil and a pinch of pepper.