with couscous and Greek style cheese
Prawns, peas and juicy sweetcorn form the base of this spicy and slightly sweet stew. A bed of couscous and a final sprinkling of Greek style cheese tie everything together for a nutritious dinner that tastes amazing too!
(Contains Wheat May be present Soya)
Greek Style Cheese
Not included in your delivery
- Add the couscous to a medium bowl.
- Pour 200ml boiling water (500ml for 4p) into the bowl and mix well with half the stock powder.
- Cover with a plate or cling film and leave aside for 10 mins or until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Drain the sweetcorn in a sieve.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the prawns. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw prawns.
- Add the harissa paste and garlic and fry for 1 min more.
- Add passata, drained sweetcorn, peas, remaining stock powder, ½ tsp of sugar and 50ml water (double both for 4p) to the pan.
- Stir together and simmer until slightly thickened, 3-4 mins.
- Add the honey and a knob of butter and stir until melted.
- Loosen with a splash of water if you feel the sauce is too thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Prawns are cooked when pink on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and share between bowls.
- Top with the harissa spiced prawn stew.
- To finish, crumble the Greek style cheese over the top.