Serrano Ham and Cheese Pizza
with tomato and charred mushrooms
Loaded with melted cheese, charred mushrooms and sensational Serrano ham these speedy pizzas are delicious and super simple to assemble. Ready in 25 mins or less with minimal mess!
(Contains Wheat, Cereals containing gluten May be present Milk, Soya)
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9.
- Thinly slice the tomato. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Place a large pan over high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, add the mushrooms and cook until charred, 3-4 mins, shifting occasionally.
- Once cooked, season lightly with salt and pepper then transfer to a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together half the chopped tomatoes and ½ tbsp sugar (double both for 4p).
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. You've made your base sauce!
- Use a spoon to spread the sauce over each of the pizza bases, leaving a 1cm border around the edge (for the crust).
- Scatter the cheese over the top.
- Top the pizzas with the charred mushrooms and Serrano slices.
- Carefully pop your pizzas onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbling, 10-14 mins.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and cut into slices.
- Top with the sliced tomato.