Creamy Chicken Korma Baked Naan
with Baby Gem and Tomato Salad
Diced Chicken Breast
Red Wine Vinegar
Korma Curry Paste
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry until golden brown on the outside and cooked through, 8-10 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash your hands and equipment after handling raw chicken and its packaging. The chicken is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
TIP: Notice a stronger smell from your chicken? Don’t worry, this is normal due to vacuum packing we use to keep it fresh.
- While the chicken fries, trim the baby gem, halve lengthways and thinly slice widthways.
- Cut the tomato into 2cm chunks.
- In a large bowl combine the red wine vinegar with 1tbsp of oil, ½ tsp of sugar, salt and pepper (double all for 4p). This is your salad dressing, leave to one side for now.
- When the chicken is golden brown, stir the korma paste into the pan and fry until fragrant, 30 secs.
- Add the creme fraiche, chicken stock, 50ml of water and ½ tsp of sugar (double both for 4p) to the pan.
- Stir and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, 3-4 mins.
- While the sauce simmers, place the naans onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with a little water and pop them into the oven to warm through, 2-3 mins.
- Once the curry has thickened, stir in the honey and 1tbsp of butter (double for 4p) until melted.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar if needed.
- Spoon the curry onto each naan, then bake on the top shelf of the oven until golden and toasted, 4-5 mins.
- Toss the baby gem and tomato through the salad dressing.
- When the baked naan is ready, share between your plates.
- Serve the baby gem and tomato alongside.