Pesto Chicken Loaded Naan
with rocket and radish salad
Warm and soft naans fresh from the oven are topped with all sorts of good stuff in this simple recipe. With pesto chicken, soft and sweet onion, and fresh radish salad on the menu, there's something for everyone in this fun-to-assemble dish.
Diced Chicken Breast
Middle Eastern Style Spice Mix
(Contains Sesame, Mustard)
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Halve and peel the onion. Cut each half into 2cm wedges.
- Place a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the chicken and onion. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw chicken and its packaging.
- Season with salt and pepper.
TIP: Notice a stronger smell from your chicken? Don’t worry, this is normal due to packaging we use to keep it fresh.
- Fry the onion and chicken, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is golden brown on the outside and cooked through, 8-10 mins. IMPORTANT: Chicken is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
- In the final 1 min of cooking time, add the Middle Eastern spice mix to the pan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt and pesto.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, trim and quarter the radish.
- Cut the tomato into 2cm chunks.
- In a salad bowl, mix the tomato and radish with a drizzle of oil, ½ tsp salt (double for 4p) and pepper.
- Just before serving, add the salad leaves to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Place naans onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with a little water and pop them into the oven to warm, 2-3 mins.
- Top the warm naans with your radish salad and pesto chicken.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.