Speedy Prawn Rigatoni
with courgette and parsley
Sometimes, you just want a big bowl of pasta and you don't want to wait. Luckily, you've got this speedy and super simple prawn rigatoni—perfect for just such an occasion.
(Contains Wheat May be present Soya, Mustard)
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the rigatoni.
- When boiling, add the rigatoni and bring back to the boil.
- Cook until softened, 12 mins.
- Once cooked, drain in a colander and pop back in the pot.
- Drizzle with oil and stir through to prevent sticking.
TIP: If you’re in a hurry you can boil the water in your kettle.
- Meanwhile, trim the courgette, halve lengthways and slice into 1cm half-moons.
- Roughly chop the parsley (stalks and all).
- Zest half the lemon (double for 4p). Cut into thick wedges.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Place a large pan over high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, add the courgette and cook until starting to brown, shifting as it colours, 6-8 mins.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 min.
- Once the courgette has browned, reduce the heat.
- Add the creme fraiche, 50ml water (double for 4p) and stock powder to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, 3-4 mins.
- Stir the prawns into the sauce.
- Simmer until the prawns are cooked through, 4-5 mins. IMPORTANT: The prawns are cooked when pink on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- Add a splash of water if the sauce needs loosening.
- Meanwhile, mix together the lemon zest and parsley in a small bowl.
- Toss the drained rigatoni in the sauce.
- Season to taste with a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls garnished with the lemon and parsley topping.