Spiced Tofu Loaded Naan
with tossed radish and baby gem salad
A soft and warm naan is topped with a spicy and slightly sweet curry made up of tender bell peppers and crispy tofu. The dish is rounded out with a vibrant baby gem and radish salad.
Rogan Josh Curry Paste
Chopped Tomato with Onion & Garlic
Apple Cider Vinegar
North Indian Style Spice Mix
(Contains Egg, Mustard)
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Drain the tofu and chop into 2cm cubes. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Toss with a drizzle of oil, North Indian spice, ½ tsp salt (double for 4p) and a pinch of pepper.
- Place a pan over high heat with a good glug of oil.
- Once hot, fry the tofu until slightly crispy, 6-8 mins. Shift frequently to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Meanwhile, halve the bell pepper and discard the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips.
- Add the pepper to the tofu and fry for 2-3 mins. Reduce the heat to medium-high.
- Pop in ½ tsp sugar (double for 4p) and the chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 4-6 mins.
- Once simmered, remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the rogan josh paste and cranberry chutney.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Place the naans on a lined baking tray and divide the tofu curry between them.
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven until golden and toasted, 4-5 mins.
- While the naans bake, trim the baby gem, halve lengthways and thinly slice widthways.
- In a bowl for the salad, make the dressing by mixing apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp oil, ½ tsp sugar, ¼ tsp salt, (double all for 2p) and a pinch of pepper.
- Just before serving, toss the baby gem through the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once the naan is baked, drizzle the mayo over the top.
- Share the loaded naans between plates.
- Serve the salad alongside.