Hoisin Prawn Noodles
with ginger and green beans
Ginger and lime are a delicious addition to the crunchy veg and sweet and meaty prawns in this super simple recipe.
(Contains Wheat, Sesame, Soya)
(Contains Soya, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Peel and grate the ginger (use a teaspoon to easily scrape away the peel).
- Halve, peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Quarter the lime.
- Trim the green beans.
- Place a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, fry the green beans until starting to char, 4-5 mins.
- Add the prawns, garlic, ginger and onion to the pan with another drizzle of oil.
- Fry until onion is softened and prawns are cooked through, stirring regularly, 4-5 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw prawns. Prawns are cooked when pink on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- Once the prawns have cooked, carefully separate the noodles.
- Add them to the pan with the prawns.
- Cook until warmed through, 1-2 mins.
- Add the hoisin sauce and soy sauce to the pan.
- Carefully toss everything together to coat in the sauce.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and lime juice.
TIP: Add a splash of water if you feel the sauce needs loosening.
- Divide the hoisin prawn noodles between deep plates or bowls.
- Serve with any remaining lime wedges alongside.