Stir-fried Chicken Noodles
with broccolini and bell pepper
This tangy teriyaki stir-fry is a simple recipe the whole home is sure to love. Juicy bell peppers and tender broccolini add crunch and vibrancy to a colourful and filled-with-flavour dish.
(Contains Cashew nuts May be present Sesame, Cereals containing gluten, Peanut)
Diced Chicken Breast
(Contains Egg, Wheat)
(Contains Soya, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a large pot of water for the noodles.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water, lower heat to medium-high and cook until softened, 4-6 mins.
- Once cooked, drain in a sieve and pop back in the pot.
- Drizzle with oil and stir through to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, halve the bell pepper and discard the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips.
- Trim the bottom of the broccolini.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press). Peel and grate the ginger.
- Place a large pan over medium heat (without oil).
- Once hot, dry-fry the cashews until lightly toasted, stirring regularly, 1-2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, fry the chicken until golden outside and cooked through, 8-10 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands after handling raw chicken and its packaging. Chicken is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and cover to keep warm.
TIP: Notice a stronger smell from your chicken? Don’t worry, this is normal due to vacuum packing we use to keep it fresh.
- Return the pan to medium heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Add the broccolini and bell pepper and cook until starting to char, 2-3 mins.
- Add a splash of water and immediately cover with a lid or some foil.
- Cook until tender, 4-5 mins.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, 1-2 mins.
- Once fragrant, add the noodles, teriyaki sauce and 75ml water (double for 4p) to the pan.
- Mix well to combine and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, 2-3 mins.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and stir to coat in the sauce.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if required.
TIP: Add a splash more water if the noodles are a little dry.
- Trim the scallion and thinly slice.
- Share the chicken noodle stir-fry between bowls.
- Sprinkle over the toasted cashews and sliced scallion.