Tofu Thai Stir-fry
Tofu Thai Stir-fry
with pak choi and carrots
Tofu is at its best when it's just a little crispy and paired with an array of different textures and flavours, which is exactly why you'll enjoy it so much in this Thai-inspired dish.
Under 650 calories
•Egg(s) not included
Total Time20 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
(Contains Soya, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
Energy (kcal)549 kcal
Energy (kJ)2297 kJ
of which saturates2.6 g
of which sugars7.8 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Due to the different suppliers we purchase our products from, nutritional facts per meal can vary from the website to what is received in the delivered box, depending on your region.
- Place a large pan over high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Drain the tofu then cut into 2cm cubes and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Once the pan is hot, fry the tofu until slightly crispy, 7-10 mins. Shift frequently to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Season with salt and pepper. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, halve the lime.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Trim and grate the carrot (no need to peel).
- Trim the pak choi then thinly slice widthways.
- Return the (now empty) pan to high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- When hot, fry the garlic, pak choi and carrot until tender, 3-5 mins.
- Meanwhile, to a medium bowl, add the soy sauce, peanut butter, the juice from half the lime and 25ml water (double for 4p).
- Mix vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Whisk 1 egg (double for 4p) in a bowl.
- Shift the veg to one side of the pan.
- Pour the egg mix into the empty side of the pan and gently mix with a spatula to create a scrambled texture.
- Stir-fry everything together for 2-3 mins.
- Add the sauce to the veg and mix together.
- Gently separate the noodles with your hands, then toss through the sauce until fully coated.
- Cook until warmed through, 1-2 mins.
- Add the tofu and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tofu stir-fry between bowls.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime juice.