Teriyaki Prawn Noodles
Teriyaki Prawn Noodles
with pak choi and refeshing salad
This vibrant dish takes inspiration from East Asian flavours. Prawns are pan-seared to a tender finish and glazed in a rich teriyaki sauce. Added crunch is provided by the spicy and fresh cucumber and scallion salad.
Under 650 calories
•Eat Me First
Total Time20 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
(Contains Egg, Wheat)
(Contains Soya, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
Energy (kcal)461 kcal
Energy (kJ)1927 kJ
of which saturates0.1 g
of which sugars14.7 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Due to the different suppliers we purchase our products from, nutritional facts per meal can vary from the website to what is received in the delivered box, depending on your region.
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the egg noodles.
- When the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook until softened, 4-6 mins.
- Drain in a sieve then return to the pot with a splash of oil. Toss to prevent sticking.
TIP: If you’re in a hurry you can boil the water in your kettle.
- Trim half the cucumber (double for 4p). Quarter lengthways and chop widthways into small pieces.
- Halve the chilli lengthways, deseed then finely chop.
- Trim and thinly slice the scallion.
- Zest and juice the lime.
- Pop the chopped cucumber, chilli (use less if you don't like spice) and scallion into a bowl. Squeeze in the lime juice and 1 tbsp oil (double for 4p). Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix together then set aside.
- Place a pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Once hot, add the prawns and cook for 3-4 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw prawns. Prawns are cooked when pink on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- While the prawns cook, trim the pak choi and thinly slice widthways.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press).
- Add the pak choi and garlic to the prawns and cook until softened, shifting as they colour, 3-4 mins.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the teriyaki sauce.
- Gently stir to combine and coat the prawns evenly.
- Stir through the lime zest, taste and season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Add the noodles to the pan and gently toss to coat in the sauce.
- Divide the teriyaki prawn noodles between bowls.
- Top with the cucumber salad, pouring over any juices remaining in the bottom of the bowl.