Thai Pork Loin Stir-fry
Thai Pork Loin Stir-fry
with green beans and coriander
This Thai-inspired pork stir-fry is our take on a classic Pad Krapow Moo. The tender green beans add some welcome vibrancy while the chilli and ginger provide a bit of bite.
Total Time35 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
(Contains Soya, Wheat)
Pork Loin Steak
Not included in your delivery
Energy (kcal)509 kcal
Energy (kJ)2129 kJ
of which saturates1 g
of which sugars6.9 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Due to the different suppliers we purchase our products from, nutritional facts per meal can vary from the website to what is received in the delivered box, depending on your region.
- Trim and halve the green beans.
- Halve, peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Peel and grate the garlic (or use a garlic press). Peel and grate the ginger. Use a teaspoon to easily scrape away the peel.
- Zest, then cut lime into thick wedges. Roughly chop the coriander (stalks and all).
- Halve the chilli lengthways then discard the core and seeds. Finely chop.
- Pour 300ml cold salted water (double for 4p) into a medium pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Stir in the rice and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to medium and cover with the lid.
- Leave to cook for 10 mins, then remove the pot from the heat (still covered) and leave to the side for another 10 mins or until ready to serve (the rice will continue to cook in its own steam).
- Meanwhile, place a medium pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil. Season the pork with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw meat.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the pork until browned, 2-3 mins each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and fry for 4-6 mins, turning every 2 mins.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan. Cover to keep warm and allow to rest. IMPORTANT: Pork is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- When hot, add the green beans.
- Fry until just cooked through but still crisp, stirring occasionally, 4-5 mins.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli (use less if you don't like spice) to the pan along with 1 tsp sugar (double for 4p).
- Cook until fragrant, stirring often, 1-2 mins.
- Stir in lime zest, soy sauce and 25ml water (double for 4p).
- Cook for 1 min, stirring often.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork.
- Divide rice and pork between plates.
- Serve with the stir-fried veg, drizzling over any sauce remaining in the pan.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.
- Serve lime wedges alongside.