Spicy Sweetcorn and Cauliflower Curry
with rice and roasted potatoes
Curry with a kick! This veg-packed dish is healthy with plenty of heat. Rogan josh paste, North Indian spice mix and fresh chilli all combine to make a spicy dish that you won't want to miss.
Rogan Josh Curry Paste
Chopped Tomato with Onion & Garlic
North Indian Style Spice Mix
Not included in your delivery
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9.
- Quarter the baby potatoes. Halve any larger quarters.
- Pop the potatoes onto a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper. Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast on the top shelf of your oven until golden and crispy, 25-35 mins. Turn halfway through cooking.
TIP: Use two baking trays if necessary.
- Pour 300ml cold salted water (double for 4p) into a medium pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Stir in the rice and bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 10 mins.
- Once cooked, remove the pot from the heat.
- Keep covered for 10 mins or until ready to serve (the rice will continue to cook in its own steam).
- Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Drain the sweetcorn in a sieve.
- Halve the chilli and discard the core and seeds. Finely chop.
- Roughly chop the coriander (stalks and all).
- Place a large pot over high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- When hot, fry the sweetcorn and cauliflower together until charred, 3-4 mins.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high then add the North Indian spice mix and chilli (use less if you don't like spice).
- Mix well and fry until fragrant, 1 min.
- Add the chopped tomato, splash of water, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar (double all for 4p).
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer until thickened slightly, 6-8 mins.
- Add another splash of water to loosen the curry if you feel it's become too thick.
- Stir through the rogan josh paste and a knob of butter.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Divide the curry between bowls.
- Scatter the roast potatoes over the top.
- Spoon over a dollop of cooling yoghurt.
- Garnish to taste with any remaining chilli and a sprinkling of coriander.
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and serve alongside.